Friday, January 13, 2012

Breast Cancer nails

 

Yes, I know it is no longer Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but you can paint your nails like this anytime you want! These pictures were from my files, so that’s why I’m uploading it now.

102_1812102_1813102_1815102_1818

Please ignore the bubbles caused by my topcoat. I now have a better quality topcoat, so the problem should be solved!

I used a shiny/shimmery pink polish for my french base on all of my fingers except my ring finger. I then took a white polish and made french tips. I used large and medium sized dotting tools in order to create the dots in different shades of pinks. As for my ring fingers, I painted them a light pink and with a bright pink striper (you could also use a paintbrush with pink polish) I made a simple ribbon. To make them a little more eye catching, I added some large, dark translucent pink hexagon glitters.

2 comments: