Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pre-Spring nails

I went to my drawers that contain all of my nail polish and didn’t know what to wear. I wasn’t feeling dark, and I wanted to wear a polish that I hadn’t worn in a while, so this is the polish I found:
102_2309
Okay, so I knew what polish to wear, but what should I put on them? I didn’t know, so I just looked at all of my nail accessories and found some small translucent pink hexagons. I applied them as if they were polka dots, and it looked pretty, but I wanted an accent nail. I then found a wheel of pearl flowers and decided to put one blue one on each of my ring fingers. Here is the result:
102_2319 They looked cute yesterday, but today… Not so much. I think the topcoat disagreed with the topcoat used to stick on the hexagons and flower. I guess they still look nice, but I am disappointed they didn’t last very long. I’m assuming I will be taking them off midweek since they are already driving me insane.
Here is the polish and hexagons used (I forgot to add a picture of the flowers):
102_2326
The polish is Jesse’s Girl – JulieG

1 comment:

  1. I loooove that you added the hex glitter - those are so pretty! It must have taken some time to do, but the results are worth it!

    ReplyDelete