Thursday, August 2, 2012

China Glaze–Deviantly Daring

As I have mentioned before, I can usually shrug off a new collection, convincing myself I don’t need it. I somewhat did need this one, though- I only have two duochromes, and both are grey/green/purple.

So, yesterday I went out to Sally’s because that was the release date for the China Glaze Bohemian collection. I arrived 15 minutes after they opened, and was shocked to see that a lot of the collection was missing. I did manage to get 5 of the 6, though. Actually, most of them were the last ones, too! It’s just disappointing that I couldn’t get the entire collection at once… I guess I’ll just have to keep going back to see I can complete my family of Bohemians. Anyway, I tell you this because I was wondering if any of you were aware that Sally’s puts out collections before the release date. Oh, well! I’m still happy because before I left my house, I checked my email, and found a beautiful $10 off a $20 purchase coupon for Sally’s waiting to be printed! Plus, I used my Sally’s card and a 15% off coupon.

Okay, enough talking! Today I will be showing you China Glaze – Deviantly Daring. It isn’t a duochrome, but is still gorgeous.

DSCN0717 DSCN0716

DSCN0719 DSCN0720

DSCN0713

DSCN0712Direct sunlight makes it sparkle!

My neighbor complimented my nails yesterday when she saw me. She was telling me how much stuff she got from CVS for less than $3, so I had to tell her that I used coupons for my nail polish too, coming to the conclusion that we are both savvy shoppers :)

12 comments:

  1. It's a pretty blue but I'm just not feeling the new collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand what you mean. I feel that way about collections too :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! This is the only one I want from the collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to get it! You won't regret it!

      Delete
  3. i was kind of unimpressed with the swatches i've seen until i came across yours... you make me want this polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad I can impress! I hope you will be able to get it!

      Delete
  4. This is my favourite from the collection! I think I'll pick this one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this color is gorgeous and your nails are really beautiful, I like their shape and size, not too big not too short. And good you have some discount!
    And I put the proper credit of your smart phrase on the banner of my blog!
    =D
    Esmaltes, Makeup & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete