Saturday, August 11, 2012

Delicate Diamond Dot Nails

I had this idea for a few days, and finally decided to try it. I’m not sure where the idea came from, but I know I’ve seen this pattern before…

DSCN0776

I was happy with just this, but decided to add a bit of glitter after a few days:

DSCN0778

DSCN0782

DSCN0784

They look better in person- you can’t see the random little bubbles.

I used a pastel purple Cosmetic Arts polish for the base, and added dots to look like diamonds in e.l.f. – Lilac. I used Sally Hansen – Disco Ball on my ring fingers and thumbs.

Do you like it better with the glitter or without? I like it with glitter :) This isn’t my favorite glitter because it doesn’t look good with a lot of colors, but I think it looks great with pastel purple (it would probably look good with any pastel, actually).

2 comments:

  1. I'm no the kind of person who likes delicate patterns but I must confess that these polka dots are really cute. I also enjoyed this glitters. You could have apply it on all nails.
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! That's pretty cool if I can (somewhat) change your mind about delicate patterns!

      Delete