Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Duochrome Grass

I can’t think of any way to describe these nails. I think they look like unkempt grass… or something…

Anyway, I wanted to wear Rare and Radiant this month because it, as you all know, is a dupe for Chanel – Peridot, and since the birthstone for August is peridot, I wanted to wear it before the month was over. I also added a peridot colored rhinestone to look extra coordinated.

DSCN0828

I liked China Glaze – Rare and Radiant by itself, but thought it would look fun with China Glaze – Unpredictable. The result wasn’t what I was hoping for, but it’s not horrible.

DSCN0829

DSCN0823

How do you add art to duochromes? I find it hard sometimes…

6 comments:

  1. I like the result of the two polishes combined, for me it is great, special. I love that you added the rhinestones, look like small full moons over skyscrapers, because this design reminds me of a crowded town with skyscrapers. It's hard to combine two duo-chrome polishes, but you managed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look kind of like a city at night! That is one blingy city!

      Delete
  2. ooh I love it!
    Also, I have just nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    http://www.gypsysbugalug.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete