Sunday, October 21, 2012

Eyeball French Tips + A Halloween Visitor

Since I haven’t done any actual Halloween nails this year, I decided to go for some eyeball tips.

DSCN1236

DSCN1237

DSCN1248

DSCN1243

I used two coats of Rimmel London – French Rose as my base, and then added two coats of Finger Paints – Gallery Glam to my tips. One each nail I added a somewhat large white dot, and added either a blue (I think I used L.A. Colors – Splash), green (Finger Paints – Go Van Gogh!), or brown (China Glaze – Mahogany Magic) dot to make the iris. Next, I added a black dot in the iris to make the pupil. The final step for the eye was to take a striper dipped into red polish to make the blood vessels. I added a few coats of a glow-in-the-dark polish at the tips, so that is why it looks a little bulky and uneven.

The day I painted my nails, I also saw a little bat attaching himself to my patio umbrella:

DSCN1210

DSCN1211

Isn’t he adorable? This makes me want a bat as a pet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment