Sunday, November 4, 2012

Movember Mustache Nails 2012

I’ve never fallen into the whole “mustache phase” where everyone obsessed over mustaches, but I decided to go for mustache nails for the sake of Movember. I love doing nails that have a purpose behind them.

DSCN1360

DSCN1357

I wanted something somewhat subtle, yet not nude nor pink, so I decided on e.l.f. – Blue Mist. I believe I needed 3 or 4 coats. Then, (although since the sun was hiding today, so you can’t really tell) I added one coat of Sinful Colors – You Just Wait. You Just Wait makes Blue Mist look amazing, and like a whole new polish!

The day after I painted my nails I went shopping and found this:

DSCN1340

The color match is incredible! I couldn’t NOT buy it! It made for some excellent pictures :)

DSCN1344

DSCN1350

Do you know any guy growing a moustache out this month? Will you be painting one on your nails?

3 comments: