Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thor Nail Art

I like nerdy things, if anyone couldn’t tell from previous posts. I couldn’t decide what character to paint on my nails- there are so many good ones! I ultimately went with Thor, but there were quite a few runner ups! I actually ended up painted two on my friend’s nails, so no hurt feeling!

DSCN1401

DSCN1398

Well, I guess there was some hurt feelings; some of my nails didn’t meet my expectations. First of all, believe it or not, the helmet was rather hard and confusing, and I wish I would have filled it in better. Second, the hammer looks a little to cartoon-y for me (plus I bumped it while wet).

DSCN1406

As most of you have probably noted, I typically only do my nails once a week, so I probably won’t be posting tomorrow. With that said, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means we should all take time to be thankful for what we have, right?

Well, sort of. What I am not appreciative of is being lied to; Thanksgiving is a lie.

Other than that, I really want to thank all of you. I love finding wonderful comments on my blog, new readers, and making new virtual friends. I truly don’t know what the internet would be like if there weren’t nice people here (but lets admit it- there are a bunch of rude people, too :( ). I’m just glad I’ve met some of the nice people! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I love Thor too and also Marvel things and all... this inspiration was awesome, I really love the outcome, dear!
    ♥♥♥
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my nails... and the inspiration to boot!

      Delete