Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Guest Post: Heather from Peace, Love and Polish

Today we have Heather joining us, showing off her beautiful vintage manicure!
 ____________________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys! It's Heather from Peace, Love and Polish and I am so thrilled to be guest posting here on Nail Treasures! I love to do guest posts to help out my fellow bloggers, and when I was asked to do one here - I immediately jumped on the boat! So let's get into what I have in store for y'all today!

I decided to go with a vintage look with some roses, stripes and polka dots. I was inspired to do this design from Instagram user @lilyzhen168. I immediately fell in love with her design, so I knew I had to do it! I've always loved vintage looking nails, and the colors were perfection together!


For this design, I used OPI Red Lights Ahead... Where?, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle and OPI Alpine Snow. The small green petals are China Glaze Holly Day. I used a striper brush for the pinky, a dotting tool for the thumb and ring fingers & then for the flowers I used my dotting tools and just swirled around the red and white. 




I really, really love this design! Like I said before, the colors are perfection together - I just can't get over it :)

____________________________________________________________________________
Big thanks to Heather from Peace, Love and Polish for helping me out today! Be sure to check out her blog!
There's one more blogger scheduled to guest post for me this week, and a few more fun posts from myself, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Cute nails! The color combo is lovely and has a vintage-y touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! the polka dots remind me of mini mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved!!
    www.miscigenadamenteafro.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete